Thursday, December 30, 2010

Madhuri Dixit blog

madhuridixi/16Madhuri Dixit blogMadhuri Dixit blogBollywood diva Madhuri Dixit is back again inside the thick of issues shooting not simply for your dance actuality display 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' that introduced her again to India this time, but in addition an endorsement for which she has apparently been compensated an unheard-of selling price.In accordance to trusted resources, Madhuri and her previous small business supervisor Rakesh Nath (Rikku) have finalised at the least 3 other endorsements that might hold the actress occupied to get a great element of January.Superstar Hrithik Roshan posted: 'People!!! Let's welcome the a single and only MadhuriDixit! Twitter just turned stunning. Welcome maam! Really like and respect!'Others as well are thrilled with all the new joinee.I'm an ardent admirer of this lady! Her smile says to hell with darkness, I provide light! Madhuri Dixit! Huge SHOUTOUT,' posted Diya Mirza, even though Sophie Chaudhary mentioned: 'Thrilled to bits! Time to welcome among the greatest and most wonderful actresses of our time!' He's from far absent Guadeloupe inside the Carribean and also extra than a decade just after Madhuri Dixit's marriage, director Christian Lara's heart continues to beat for your Bollywood dancing diva, with whom he would dearly wish to produce a movie.Guadeloupe features a quite powerful India connect. My household also has members of Indian origin. I hope certainly one of you may get the message to her. I seriously would like to create a movie with Madhuri Dixit in it,' stated Lara, whose movie 'Lost Heritage' is getting screened in the 41st Worldwide Movie Festival of India (IFFI)Guadeloupe is definitely an archipelago situated while in the Leeward Islands, inside the Lesser Antilles, which has a land region of one,628 sq km in addition to a population of 400,000. Her final outing 'Aaja Nachle' might have failed and she may perhaps be based mostly inside US, but that is not stopping Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit from currently being portion with the evolving enjoyment market in India. Nonetheless flaunting flawless skin and an evergreen smile, she says she has no regrets around any movie.The 43-year-old is again in organization with what she is ideal at - dance. She might be judging Sony TV's actuality indicate 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', and says the failure of 'Aaja Nachle' in 2007 did not deject her one particular bit. She is right here to get a very few months to shoot the actuality indicate 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' which goes on air Dec 12, and options to flip by scripts throughout her three-month keep in India, but cannot keep right here as well prolonged.This (Bollywood) will not be the only lifestyle. I've yet another lifestyle (while in the US) and I genuinely really like it. I do miss India and my friends right here. So it is like getting two homes. When I'm right here, I miss my husband and young children. When I'm there, I miss men and women right here.I can not remain lengthy. I deliver my little ones to college, get ready breakfast, store for greens, drop them and choose them from college and all these factors. I can do one particular movie after which go, 1 indicate after which go, but I cannot get an excessive amount of on me,' she stated. Madhuri Dixit blog

No comments:

Post a Comment